User Content and Conduct PolicyOur policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for our users.
Please follow these policies when using our products and services ("Services"). When we are
notified of a potential policy violation, we may review and take action, including limiting
or terminating a user's access to our Services.
1. Illegal Activities
Do not use our products to engage in illegal activities or promote dangerous and illegal
2. Malicious ProductsDo not transmit viruses, malware or any other malicious or destructive code. Do not
distribute content that harms or interferes with the operation of the networks, servers or
other infrastructure of Google or others.
Do not distribute content that promotes hatred or violence towards groups of people based
3. Hate Speech
on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status or sexual
4. Personal and Confidential InformationDo not distribute other people's personal and confidential information, such as credit card
numbers, confidential national ID numbers or account passwords, without their permission.
5. Account HijackingDo not access another user's account without their permission. Do not use our products for
6. Child Safety
Do not distribute content that exploits children, such as child pornography (including
cartoon child porn) or content that presents children in a sexual manner.
7. SpamDo not spam, including sending unwanted promotional or commercial content or unwanted or
8. Ranking Manipulation
Do not manipulate ranking or relevancy using techniques such as repetitive or misleading
keywords or metadata.
9. GamblingDo not distribute content that facilitates online gambling, including online casinos,
sports betting or lotteries.
Do not distribute content that contains nudity, graphic sex acts or sexually explicit
10. Sexually Explicit Material
material. Do not drive traffic to commercial pornography sites.
Your Profile Picture cannot include mature or offensive content. For example, do not use a
photo that is a close-up of a person's buttocks or cleavage.
11. Violent or Bullying Behaviour
Do not distribute depictions of gratuitous violence. Do not threaten or bully other users.
12. Impersonation or Deceptive BehaviourDo not use our products to impersonate other people.
To help fight spam and prevent fake profiles, use the name that your friends, family or
13. Display Name
colleagues usually call you. For example, if your full legal name is Charles Jones Jr., but
you normally use Charlie Jones or Junior Jones, either of those would be acceptable.
About our Policies and TermsWe may modify these policies so please check again here. Also, when applying our policies,
we may make exceptions based on artistic, educational or documentary considerations or when
there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action.
These policies apply generally to the content that you post on our Services. Some Services
have their own separate policies that can be found within those Services and apply to your
use of them. All Services are governed by their applicable terms of service.
Reporting Potential IssuesIf you encounter content or a user that you believe violates the above policies, please
report it to us using the "Report Abuse" link (or similarly named link). Learn more about